Write for Us
Write for Us
We at ProChef360.com are actively seeking for culinary-minded folks and chefs who would like to write for us or submit their articles to us. We accept articles on a wide array of topics. Our articles are written for chefs and culinary-minded individuals, but we also accept articles for general audience.
Why Should You Write For Us?
No, you will not get paid for your contributions. However, you can still benefit from writing for us. Let us tell you how:
- You will get great backlinks.
- We can drive significant traffic to your site.
- We will give you full credit for your submissions and we will never remove your articles.
- We will not impose number of word limits.
- We will promote and market your article in different platforms. Not only will you likely get traffic from our site, you will also get traffic from other sources!
- We will feature your article in our partner websites and other affiliated platforms. Our site is indexed by Google and other syndications, so yes, your contribution will certainly go around.
- We will distribute your article to countless article directories as well.
If you would like to be a guest blogger or have your article published in our site, we are definitely excited to hear from you. We will give you full credit for your article and we will link back to your site.
Are We Looking For You?
Do you want to guest blog in other sites?
Do you want to promote your article or your site in other platform?
Do you know your topic very well?
Can you give us an article that falls within our niche?
Can you write an informative, grammatically correct, useful and interesting article for us?
If you answered yes to all questions, then yes, you are the one we are looking for!
What are Our Submission Requirements?
Here are the requirements that we request you observe if you would like to write for us:
- The topic should fall under any of our category. Please check our categories before you give us your article. You can get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can suggest good topics.
- Contents of the article must be informative, well-researched, niche-related, grammatically correct and interesting. Ideally, our readers should be able to benefit from reading your submission.
- Ideally, articles must be search engine optimized, with keywords correctly placed and distributed throughout the article. Contributors should avoid keyword stuffing.
- Work should be original and 100% free from copyright infringement.
Where Can You Submit Your Article?
We have no standard format as of now, so please email us expressing your interest to write for us and we will get in touch with you.
Please be informed though that we reserve the right to publish articles at our discretion.
Popularity: 1% [?]